This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
Boozy Blueberry Float
- ½ cup blueberries
- 3 ounces blueberry vodka
- 1 cup lemon lime seltzer or sparkling water
- 6 scoops No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- To make the vanilla ice cream, use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to whip the cream until stiff peaks occur, careful not to over whip. The cream will be done when you pull the beaters out and then it stands.
- In a large bowl, whisk the vanilla into the sweetened condensed milk. Gently fold in the whipped cream with a spatula, slowly incorporating the two mixtures together so it stays light and aerated.
- Add the blueberries, blueberry vodka and sparkling water to a blender and blend for about 15 seconds. Scoop 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream into each glass and pour half ofthe blueberry mixture into each glass.
- Garnish with more blueberries and serve.