Fill Your Pie-Hole With This Boozy Key Lime Pie Milkshake
Now you can enjoy the sweet taste of a key lime pie in boozy milkshake form thanks to Drinks Made Easy's actually easy recipe. Juice some key limes and add that to vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and graham cracker crumb. Finish it off with vodka for a milkshake worth filling your pie-hole.
Boozy Key Lime Pie Milkshake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbs milk
- 1/3 cup whipped cream
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 oz key lime juice- *key lime, not just lime juice*
- 2 oz vodka
- First, blend graham cracker crumbs in a blender.
- Next, blend the ice cream, milk, whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, key lime juice, and vodka all together.
- Pour in a glass and top it off with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers.
- Drink up!
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.