Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
Boozy Key Lime Pie Milkshake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbs milk
- 1/3 cup whipped cream
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 oz key lime juice- *key lime, not just lime juice*
- 2 oz vodka
- First, blend graham cracker crumbs in a blender.
- Next, blend the ice cream, milk, whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, key lime juice, and vodka all together.
- Pour in a glass and top it off with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers.
- Drink up!