Boozy Salted Nutella Latte
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- ½ teaspoon vanilla simple syrup (1 tablespoon vanilla extract, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water)
- Large pinch of Kosher salt
- 2 ounces freshly brewed espresso
- 2 ounces XO Cafe Patrón
- 1 cup pure cane sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Heaping dollop of vanilla whipped cream (1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, 4 tablespoons confectioner's sugar)
- Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan until dissolved. Stir in vanilla extract. Place the syrup in the refrigerator and let cool.
- Heat milk, Nutella, simple syrup, espresso, and Kosher salt in a saucepan, whisking constantly until fully mixed. Pour the mixture into cup of XO Cafe Patrón.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and confectioner's sugar, and blend with a hand-mixer until fluffy.
- Top with with heaping dollop of vanilla whipped cream and finish with a generous sprinkle of espresso grounds.