Booze Anywhere All Summer Long With This DIY Jungle Juice Pouch
Not to pat ourselves too hard on the back or anything, but we just came up with the most amazing boozed-up DIY. First we made a She Know's-inspired adult on-the-go juice pouch, then we filled it up with Flavorite's boozy vodka lemonade punch. Change the mixture up if you so please, and pack it to go. It will definitely come in handy at this summer's many music festivals.
On-The-Go Jungle Juice
Total Time: 10 min
Yield: 20-30 pouches
- 4 cans of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 46oz Hawaiian Punch
- 2L ginger ale
- 1 46oz can of pineapple juice
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 750ml Citron vodka
- 750ml vodka
- 2 cups triple sec
- 4x6" zipper bags
- Fill a punch bowl halfway with ice.
- Slice lemons into thin rounds. Place along the inside of the punch bowl.
- Pour EVERYTHING in. Make adjustments to taste!
- Mix it all up.
- Ladle a few spoonfuls into plastic bags with a lemon slice. Seal the bag tightly.
- Carefully cut a small hole in the top front of the bag. Stick a straw in there and enjoy!
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.