On-The-Go Jungle Juice
Total Time: 10 min
Yield: 20-30 pouches
- 4 cans of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 46oz Hawaiian Punch
- 2L ginger ale
- 1 46oz can of pineapple juice
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 750ml Citron vodka
- 750ml vodka
- 2 cups triple sec
- 4x6" zipper bags
- Fill a punch bowl halfway with ice.
- Slice lemons into thin rounds. Place along the inside of the punch bowl.
- Pour EVERYTHING in. Make adjustments to taste!
- Mix it all up.
- Ladle a few spoonfuls into plastic bags with a lemon slice. Seal the bag tightly.
- Carefully cut a small hole in the top front of the bag. Stick a straw in there and enjoy!