Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- For whipped cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ cup pumpkin pie spice creamer
- For coffee:
- 10 oz strong coffee, brewed
- 2 ounce pumpkin spice syrup
- 2 ounces cream
- 1½ ounces whipped cream vodka
- graham cracker for garnish
- In a ziplock bag, crush graham crackers with a rolling pin until a fine crushed consistency. Place the crushed graham crackers on a plate. Roll the edge of a mason jar in marshmallow fluff and dip the rim into the graham crackers. Set aside.
- To make the whipped cream, beat the heavy whipping cream in a chilled bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high until soft peaks form. Add in powdered sugar and Pumpkin Pie spice creamer and beat on medium-high until stiff peaks form.
- Next, brew strong cup of coffee, about 10 ounces. Pour coffee into rimmed mason jar. Add in 2 ounces of pumpkin pie spice syrup, 1½ ounces (shot) of whipped cream vodka, and cream.