Stop What You're Doing, The Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte is Here
It's pumpkin spice season motherf*ckers and to get through the chaos that is yoga-pants-and-Ugg season, we've amped up the PSL with whipped cream vodka, strong coffee, and homemade pumpkin spice whipped cream. So man up and make this boozy latte, because who are we kidding? A Night Owl Blog knows we're all about the pumpkin spice.
Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- For whipped cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ cup pumpkin pie spice creamer
- For coffee:
- 10 oz strong coffee, brewed
- 2 ounce pumpkin spice syrup
- 2 ounces cream
- 1½ ounces whipped cream vodka
- graham cracker for garnish
- In a ziplock bag, crush graham crackers with a rolling pin until a fine crushed consistency. Place the crushed graham crackers on a plate. Roll the edge of a mason jar in marshmallow fluff and dip the rim into the graham crackers. Set aside.
- To make the whipped cream, beat the heavy whipping cream in a chilled bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high until soft peaks form. Add in powdered sugar and Pumpkin Pie spice creamer and beat on medium-high until stiff peaks form.
- Next, brew strong cup of coffee, about 10 ounces. Pour coffee into rimmed mason jar. Add in 2 ounces of pumpkin pie spice syrup, 1½ ounces (shot) of whipped cream vodka, and cream.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.