Sriracha Bacon Onion Rings Bring the Heat Like Never Before
- 4 tablespoons bourbon caramel
- 1½ ounces bourbon
- Chocolate shavings, to garnish
- ¼ cup hot espresso or brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup water
- Make the bourbon caramel: In a nonstick saucepan, combine sugar and water over medium-high heat. Add cream and butter. Cook over medium heat until warmed through and butter has melted. Once combined, add bourbon and stir to combine. Set aside to cool slightly and then use as desired.
- Make espresso or coffee according to the package's instructions or your own preference.
- Coat the inside of a lowball glass with bourbon caramel.
- Add 1½ ounces of bourbon and 2-3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream.
- Slowly pour the espresso or coffee over the ice cream, allowing liquid to fill the crevices of the glass.
- Top with chopped walnuts and chocolate shavings. Drizzle more caramel on top and serve.