Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
Boozy Starbucks Pink Drink Hack
- 1 packet Starbucks Strawberry Refreshers
- 3 vanilla beans
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 can coconut milk
- Strawberries, for garnish and for infusion
- Dice about 5 strawberries and place them into a large mason jar. Add about 3 sprigs of vanilla bean to jar. Fill jar with vodka and let infuse overnight.
- In a glass, steep a strawberry refresher in ⅓ cup water.
- Once cooled, fill glass with ice. Add 2 ounces of the infused vodka and a small spoonful of the cream of coconut. Add strawberry slices to top of drink.
- Top off the drink by slowly pouring in coconut milk and serve.