Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
Bourbon Hot Fudge Milkshake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-2 ounces bourbon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tsp bourbon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Maraschino cherries and mini chocolate chips to garnish
- To make the whipped cream, whip together heavy cream, powdered sugar, bourbon and vanilla until soft peaks form. Keep in refrigerator until ready to assemble.
- To make the hot fudge sauce, blend together cocoa powder, brown sugar, and sugar in a pan with whisk until all lumps are gone and add the cold water. Heat to a boil and boil on medium heat for 3 minutes. Add butter and mix in thoroughly.
- Turn heat to low and continue to have mixture simmer for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into storage container. Keep refrigerated.
- To make the shake, add your vanilla ice cream, milk, vanilla, and bourbon in a blender and mix until smooth. Now assemble the drink!
- Pour a couple of Tbsp of the hot fudge sauce around inside edge of glass. Fill glass with the milkshake mixture and finish with a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle with chocolate chips or sprinkles and add a cherry on the top. Serve with a straw and enjoy!