Irish Hazelnut Cream Is the Boozy Winter Warmer You Needed
- 2 Ounces Cachaca
- 1 Ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 Small basil leaves
- 2 Ounce watermelon puree
- 3 Drops celery bitters
- 2 Drops sweet bitters
- Ground cayenne salt rim
- Cajun shrimp
- First, cook your shrimp in a cajun style seasoning (cayenne pepper, dried oregano, dried thyme, red pepper flakes, onion powder, ground black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, salt). This will be used for garnish.
- In a blender, puree half of a watermelon to make fresh watermelon puree.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the watermelon puree, cachaca, sweet bitters, celery bitters, lime juice, and basil. Shake vigorously.
- Mix salt and cayenne pepper on a plate. Rim your glass with a lime and then dip it into the salt and cayenne mixture. Then pour the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with cajun shrimp and enjoy!