This Stretchy Ice Cream Is Made With Wine & Cheese
- 1 box pancake mix of your choice
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 bananas, cut into ¼ slices lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 strawberries
- Toothpicks, if necessary
- Follow directions on pancake mix and make four large pancakes, at least six inches in diameter.
- Spread one tablespoon of peanut butter on each pancake. Top with slice of bacon, and several banana slices.
- Wrap the pancakes around bacon and banana, securing with a toothpick if necessary. Listening to "Blue Christmas" is highly recommended at this point.
- If your Nutella's a little solid, nuke it for 15 seconds to make it spreadable. Then, um, spread it all over the sides of pancake bundles, thoroughly coating the pancake.
- Eat as is (well, slice it up) or decorate with mushroom-shaped cookies, banana-strawberry “Santa hats,” fruit, or just more bacon.