Stay Classy This Winter With a Spiced Pear Tom Collins
Bacon Shrimp Mini-Frittatas
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 11 ounces grated cheese
- Handful of chopped dill
- Approximately 50 shrimp, pre-cooked
- Pepper, to taste
- 3-4 slices crispy bacon
- Cocktail sauce, to serve
- Heat grill to 300°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the dill and cheese, and continue to whisk thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a muffin pan, layer the shrimp. Add another layer of grated cheese and top with a spoonful of egg-dill-cheese mixture. Break the slices of bacon in half, and place a half on each "muffin." Sprinkle with pepper, and finish with the second layer of shrimp.
- Grill, covered, for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve with cocktail sauce on the side (optional).