Potato Skin-Breaded Queso Balls Will Make All Other Apps Obsolete
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
Total Time: 3 hours
Yield: 35 meatballs
- 1 stick butter
- 1 ½ cups (12-ounce bottle) Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dip
- 3-quart slow cooker
- Cut butter into 8 pieces and place in slow cooker along with hot sauce and salt. Cover, set heat to low, and let butter melt while you make the meatballs.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Using your hands, mix until just combined. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Grease a rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of meat into a ball and place on baking sheet. Repeat until you have 35 meatballs. Bake until outside is firm and just beginning to brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs to slow cooker, cover, and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Skim excess fat off the top and leave meatballs in slow cooker set to the “warm” setting. Serve with blue cheese dip.