Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs: Perfect for Parties, Grandma-Approved
Cake Batter Truffles
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3-4 tbsp. milk
- 1-2 tsp. red food coloring
- 2 tbsp. sprinkles
- 16 oz. white dipping chocolate
- sprinkles in red, white, and blue for topping
- For the truffles: beat together butter and sugar using an electric mixer until combined. Add cake mix, flour, salt, vanilla, and mix thoroughly. Add milk and food coloring to make a dough consistency.
- Roll dough into one-inch balls and place onto parchment or wax paper on a cookie sheet. Chill balls in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- For the coating: while dough balls are chilling, melt white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir between intervals.
- Using a spoon, dip truffles into melted white chocolate and gently twirl around to remove excess coating. Place truffle back on cookie sheet and top with sprinkles. Repeat with remaining balls until finished.
- Chill truffles in the refrigerator until ready to serve.