This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
Cannabis Cornbread Recipe
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings (5-10mg each)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons cannabutter
- 3/4 cup fine-ground cornmeal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk, at room temperature
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400℉ and grease an 8-inch cake pan or cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and cannabutter in a small bowl in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stove over medium. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a liquid measuring cup, beat egg into milk with a fork until combined. Stir in butters. Pour contents of the measuring cup into the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Pour into pan or skillet and spread evenly. Optional: spread 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup chopped jalapeños on top for a savory, Southwestern spin. Bake until golden and a crust forms along the edges, 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, slice into 12 pieces.