This Gumbo Dinner Party Recipe Is Proof That Soup Can Be a Great Meal
Cap'n Crunch Chicken Katsu Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 1 pound)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup Cap’n Crunch crumbs
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Tonkatsu sauce, for serving
- Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge cutlets in flour, dip into egg, then dredge in Cap’n Crunch crumbs, pressing to coat.
- Add cutlets to the hot oil; cook until golden and crispy, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Slice into bite-size pieces and serve immediately with rice and tonkatsu sauce.