These Mac & Cheese Nachos Just Won the Comfort Food Game
Cedar Plank Meat Roll-Up
- 1 package of puff pastry
- 25 oz of ground beef
- 6-8 tbsp BBQ rub
- 9 oz grated cheese
- a cedar plank soaked up in water for 2 hours
- Roll out puff pastry.
- Add ground beef on top.
- Add BBQ rub.
- Roll up the whole mixture from the smallest part of the puff pastry.
- Cut into rollups (minimum thickness of your thumb).
- Place meat rollups on cedar plank.
- Grill on indirect heat at 480° F for 10 minutes.
- Then add the cheese on top.
- Grill for another 20 minutes until cheese and puff pastry are golden brown.
- Serve it with BBQ sauce and enjoy!