Make This Sushi Burrito at Home, Become a Snack Legend
Chang's Pea Fritters
- 1 bag (9.75 ounces) Fritos original corn chips
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Hot sauce
- Poke a small hole in the Fritos bag to release the air, wrap the bag in a dish towel and stomp on it with feet until chips are broken up.
- Pour ½ cup water into the bag and mix.
- Transfer to a medium bowl, add peas, and mash with your hands until well-combined. Form into 4 patties.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Gently place patties in the pan and fry until brown on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and brown the other side of patties.
- Enjoy warm with hot sauce.