Winter Starbucks Beverages Around The World
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 4-ounce package goat cheese
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked until well done and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon scallions
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, finely chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1¼ cup whole almonds, toasted
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Crackers or toast for serving
- Combine cream cheese and goat cheese and mix until smooth… preferably in a food processor or blender. A bowl, a sturdy spoon, and some elbow grease will do the trick if you have neither.
- Stir in the cooked bacon, scallions, rosemary, and pepper. Cover and chill overnight if possible. But give it at least two hours.
- Once it's cool, shape the cheese mixture into an oval pinecone shape on serving plate.
- Starting at the narrow end, place almonds into the cheese mixture at a slight angle to form rows.
- Garnish with rosemary twigs to resemble pine needles (or swipe some greens from your neighbor’s wreath, if you're still thinking about eating trees).
- Serve with crackers or toast. Or pinecones. Nobody's judging.