- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- 1 tbsp. steak seasoning blend (salt, pepper & garlic powder)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack/Colby shredded cheese blend
- 2 slices white American cheese
- 2 (14 oz) refrigerated prepared pizza dough sheets
- 12 hamburger dill pickle chips
- 6 American cheese slices
- egg wash (1 egg, beaten + 1 tbsp. water)
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Chill dough for easier handling. Preheat grill to medium. Using a cast iron skillet, brown ground beef and add minced onion and steak seasoning blend when cooked through.
- Toss in Monterey Jack/Colby cheese blend and sliced white American cheese. Stir until melted and well blended. Remove cheeseburger mixture from heat and set aside.
- Working quickly with chilled dough, roll out prepared pizza crust on parchment paper and brush on egg wash. Arrange American cheese slices to make 6 pop tarts.
- Top each cheese slice with ⅓ cup cheeseburger mixture, spreading slightly. Place 4 pickles on top of meat for each tart. Top with the remaining prepared pizza dough and cut between cheese slices to separate the 6 pop tarts.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut the parchment to further separate, and seal the edges with egg wash and a fork. Baste tops with remaining egg wash and sprinkle each with sesame seeds.
- Grill 5 minutes per side. Serve with sliced tomatoes, ketchup and mustard.