These Mac & Cheese Nachos Just Won the Comfort Food Game
Cherry Smoked Negroni
- 1.5 oz gin
- 1.5 oz Pineapple Infused Campari
- 1.5 oz sweet vermouth
- Campari Infused Pineapple (for garnish)
- Decanter or Container
- Cherry Wood
- Brûlée Torch
- First infuse Campari with pineapple:
- Cut pineapple into chunks and place in mason jar.
- Shake mason jar and let it sit for 24-48 hours.
- Strain pineapple infused Campari back into the Campari bottle.
- Save Campari infused pineapples for garnish.
- Take a cherry wood branch/chip and place on a fire-proof surface.
- Using the brûlée torch, torch the cherry wood until it is on fire.
- Turn the decanter upside down over the cherry wood to put the fire out and release smoke into the decanter.
- In a mixing glass, add ice, gin, sweet vermouth, and pineapple infused Campari.
- Stir for 15-20 seconds.
- Turn the decanter right-side up and pour the cocktail mixture into the decanter and seal it.
- Shake/swirl the decanter for 5-10 seconds to infuse the negroni with the cherry wood smoke.
- In a rocks glass, add a large ice cube and pour the contents of the smokey decanter over the ice.
- Garnish with a charred slice of Campari infused pineapple.
- Cheers and enjoy!