- 1.5 oz gin
- 1 oz vodka
- .5 oz beer/celery salt reduction:
- 6 oz sugar
- 12 oz golden beer (ale, lager, pilsner, kolsch)
- 6 tbsp celery salt
- 2 tbsp celery seed
- mini Chicago-style Hot Dog, for garnish:
- Cocktail weenie
- 1 cherry tomato, wedged
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped white onion
- ½ tsp sweet relish
- Dill pickle, thinly sliced
- Yellow mustard, for topping
- Pour 12 ounces of golden beer into a saucepan, and reduce over low heat for an hour.
- Remove from heat and add six ounces of sugar, six tablespoons of celery salt, and two tablespoons of celery seed. Let cool, then strain.
- Pour all ingredients except garnish into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a mini Chicago-style hot dog.