Chili Chocolate Sombrero
Yield: 1 cocktail
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1½ ounces Kahlúa or coffee liqueur
- Heavy cream, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to garnish
- 1 dried chili, to garnish
- To melt the chocolate chips, place them in a metal or ceramic vessel and and slowly add hot water, mixing constantly, until gooey. Dip the rim of the cocktail glass in the chocolate. Allow to cool and harden; set aside.
- To make the cocktail, pour the Kahlúa over ice in the chocolate-rimmed cocktail glass. Top with heavy cream to taste, cayenne pepper, and garnish with a dried chili. Serve.