This Pumpkin Spice White Russian Is the Perfect Holiday Digestif
Too full to conquer an entire slice of pumpkin pie after dinner? Don't fret: the boys at DrinksMadeEasy have you covered with this easy recipe for a Pumpkin Spice White Russian. This blissful beverage is the perfect liquid dessert: from the Kahlua-infused whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, and gooey, melted chocolate, every boozy bit is just as decadent. Try it as a nightcap or a festive digestif after your next holiday feast. Nostrovia!
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ounce whipped cream (1 cup heavy whipping cream, 2 ounces coffee liqueur)
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- Make Whipped Cream: In a medium-sized bowl, combine heavy whipping cream and coffee liqueur. Whip thoroughly.
- Pour vodka, coffee liqueur, ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, and heavy cream into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously, and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Top with a dollop of coffee liqueur-whipped cream, finish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and serve.