Corn Dog Mini-Muffins Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 (8 ½ ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 3 beef franks, cut into ½-inch pieces
- Ketchup and mustard for serving
- Mini-muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Lightly coat a 24-cup mini-muffin tin with nonstick spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, buttermilk, and egg. Stir with a rubber spatula until just combined (don’t over mix; lumps are OK).
- Scoop 1 tablespoon batter into each cup and place 1 hot dog piece into the center. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack before serving.