Garlic Bread Meatball Bombs Are a Bite-Sized Italian Meal
Crispy Pork Belly Skewers
Yield: 2 skewers
- 3 lbs pork belly
- 8-10 onions
- Small bottle of beer
- Kosher salt
- Cut the pork belly into large cubes. You should get about 9 cubes from 3 lbs.
- Let them rest in a bowl to marinate for 4 hours.
- Dry them up, cut slices in the fat cap, and season with salt.
- Place on skewer with onions.
- Grill over medium heat and keep the skewers turning every 8-10 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, pork belly should be crispy outside and juicy inside.
- Served with BBQ sauce and enjoy.