These Stuffed Mini-Pancakes Are a Bite-Sized Brunch Feast
Croissant Pizza Recipe
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm puff pastry
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 egg, whisked with 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Unwrap the frozen puff pastry and lay the dough out on parchment paper. Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut one panel off each slab (they are folded in thirds, so just cut along one fold). Stick those two loose panels side by side so they adhere together once they thaw. You should now have three slabs of dough. Let them thaw at room temperature for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice each slab of dough in half crosswise so you have 6 squares. Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce in a diagonal line across each square. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over the sauce. Top with three slices of pepperoni, and a bit more cheese for good measure. Fold the un-sauced corners in over the filling. Brush tops with egg wash and sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until croissants are puffed and golden brown.