This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
Peanut Butter & Jelly Pop-Tarts
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 sheet pre-rolled shortcrust pastry
- 3½ ounces strawberry jelly
- 3½ ounces crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg, whisked
- 3½ ounces white chocolate
- 2¾ ounces salted peanuts
- Strawberries, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice the shortcrust pastry into 3 even rectangles. Add a dollop of crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jelly on top of one another on one side of each rectangle.
- Brush the edges of the pastry on one side of each rectangle (the square perimeter around the peanut butter and jelly dollops). Fold and seal with a fork, making indentations in the dough.
- Brush the surface of each pop-tart with the remaining egg wash. Bake on a parchment paper-lined tray for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Melt the white chocolate, and heat the remaining strawberry jelly and peanut butter to loosen the consistency.
- Evenly spread the melted white chocolate over the top surface of each pop-tart. Finish with a drizzle of peanut butter and jelly, and serve with strawberries on the side if desired.