Yield: 1 pitcher
- 1/2 bottle white wine
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup grenadine
- 1/4 cup ginger beer
- 1.5 oz Soho lychee liqueur
- 2 oz Captain Morgan white rum
- 1 dragon fruit, scooped into balls
- 1 lb strawberries
- Slice the dragon fruit in half and then scoop out the meat with a melon baller.
- Remove the stems from strawberries with a plastic straw.
- First pour grenadine and ginger beer into the pitcher. Fill the rest of it with ice, then follow with wine, lychee liqueur, rum, and pineapple juice.
- Top with strawberries and dragon fruit balls.