Drink Like Dracula With This Vampire's Kiss Cocktail
Boasting lush cherries, and deep, dark colors, this spooky sipper by our friends at DrinksMadeEasy is the perfect Halloween cocktail. While vampires are probably more into blood than liquor, we took the creative liberty of using vodka and Coca-Cola here, and we're convinced Dracula himself would approve -- especially since the end result is a delicious, boozy delight, topped off with a bat-shaped orange peel for a Gothic garnish and good measure. Drink like the undead and check out the simple recipe below.
Vampire's Kiss Cocktail
Yield: 1 drink
- 1 ounce vodka
- 4 black cherries
- ½ ounce homemade grenadine (½ cup sugar, ½ cup pomegranate juice)
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Orange peel, to garnish
- Make The Grenadine: In a Mason jar, combine equal parts fresh pomegranate juice and sugar. Seal, shake well, and pour ½ ounce of the mixture into a pilsner glass filled with ice.
- Combine the black cherries and vodka in a cocktail shaker, and muddle them thoroughly. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain the contents into the pilsner glass. Float with Coca-Cola to the rim and garnish with a bat-shaped orange peel and maraschino cherry.