Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
Vampire's Kiss Cocktail
Yield: 1 drink
- 1 ounce vodka
- 4 black cherries
- ½ ounce homemade grenadine (½ cup sugar, ½ cup pomegranate juice)
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Orange peel, to garnish
- Make The Grenadine: In a Mason jar, combine equal parts fresh pomegranate juice and sugar. Seal, shake well, and pour ½ ounce of the mixture into a pilsner glass filled with ice.
- Combine the black cherries and vodka in a cocktail shaker, and muddle them thoroughly. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain the contents into the pilsner glass. Float with Coca-Cola to the rim and garnish with a bat-shaped orange peel and maraschino cherry.