Stay Classy This Winter With a Spiced Pear Tom Collins
Honey Glazed Duck Wings
- 12-16 duck wings or legs
- 2 cups orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Wood pellets, for smoking
- Heat the grill to 325°F.
- Make The Marinade: In a medium-sized bowl, combine the orange juice and soy sauce. Stir well.
- Set the duck wings in a bowl and cover them with the marinade, then set them in the fridge to marinate for 2 hours.
- Dry the duck wings. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and toss them thoroughly. Set them on the grill to smoke for approximately 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add a splash of orange juice to the honey. Whisk thoroughly, and then use a spoon to pour it over the duck wings to evenly glaze each one.