Why Flat Beer Makes the Best Desserts
Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat together butter, sugar, and salt until light and creamy.
- Add milk and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Stir in flour until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Eat immediately or keep covered and refrigerated.