Irish Hazelnut Cream Is the Boozy Winter Warmer You Needed
Cinnamon Toast Cocktail
- 1½ ounces spiced rum
- 1 ounces hot apple cider (7-10 apples, sliced; ¾ cup sugar; 1 tablespoon allspice; 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
- 1 Snickerdoodle
- Marshmallow spread
- Make Apple Cider: Place the sliced apples in a large pot, and add enough water to submerge them by at least 2 inches. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, and allspice. Bring to a boil and cook, uncovered, for 1 hour. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours. Strain the mixture, and discard the solids. Refrigerate to chill and store.
- Using a food processor, grind the Snickerdoodle cookie into a fine, crumbly powder.
- Spread the marshmallow fluff along the rim of a glass mug, and roll it in the Snickerdoodle powder to coat the rim.
- Pour rum and re-heated cider into the rimmed glass. Garnish with a lightly toasted, whole marshmallow, and serve.