This DIY Pho Bar Lets You Customize the Perfect Bowl of Pho
French onion soup ravioli recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 (18.5 ounce) can French onion soup
- 9 ounces fresh four-cheese ravioli
- 6 ounces gruyere cheese, grated
- ¼ cup French fried onions
- In a medium saucepan, bring soup to a simmer over medium-high heat. Add ravioli and cook until al dente, about 7 to 9 minutes. In the meantime, preheat the broiler.
- Divide the soup and ravioli into two oven-safe bowls, top with gruyere. Place bowls on a baking sheet and broil until bubbly and golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top with fried onions and serve immediately.