Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
Fried Guacamole Bites
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 32 bites
- 2 quarts vegetable oil
- 2 cups cold guacamole
- 1 (13-ounce) bag tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Kosher salt
- Heat oil to 375℉ in a deep fryer or heavy pot fitted with an oil thermometer.
- Working in batches, drop guacamole by the tablespoon into the crushed tortilla chips; roll around to coat. Dip each ball into the eggs, then dredge once more in the chips.
- Fry guacamole balls in the hot oil until golden brown and crisp, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate to drain. Sprinkle with salt.