You Can Now Get Artisanal Twinkies Delivered to Your Door in NYC
Frozen Grapefruit Rosé
- 1/2 cup Rosé
- 1/2 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- mint and grapefruit slices to garnish
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- Bring water to a boil and add sugar and rosemary sprigs. Stir vigorously to allow sugar to dissolve entirely. Allow syrup to come to a boil once more and then remove from heat.
- Pour the syrup into a heat proof vessel such as a mason jar and refrigerate until entirely cool. Remove rosemary sprigs.
- In a blender, combine ice, Brut Rosé, rosemary infused simple syrup and ruby red grapefruit juice. Blend until mixture is a smooth, icy consistency.
- Pour frozen mixture into glass and garnish with rosemary sprig and serve.