Yield: 2 cocktails
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cup raspberries
- 1 ounce green tea
- Raspberries, to garnish
- To make the raspberry simple syrup, combine the water, sugar, and raspberries in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer and stir. Remove from heat and let cool before straining through a fine mesh strainer, tamping down on the berries to extract as much juice as possible. Store the remaining liquid in a Mason jar or other sealable vessel and refrigerate.
- Brew the green tea and let it cool to room temperature.
- Combine the vodka, Campari, grapefruit cheese, lime juice, raspberry simple syrup, and green tea in a blender with 3 cups of ice. Blitz until smooth and divide evenly between two coupe glasses.
- Garnish with raspberries and serve immediately.