Girl Scout Cookie Brownies Recipe
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 9-16 bars
- 1 package brownie mix (plus ingredients to cook it)
- 16 Girl Scout Cookies of your choice (we used Samoas and Tagalongs)
- 8 Oreos
- 2 cups chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with foil, grease with cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions. Pour into the prepared baking pan; level with a rubber spatula. Spread 20 cookies in an even layer over the brownie batter. Place cookie dough over the cookies. Chop the remaining cookies and sprinkle on top. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan before slicing into bars.