Delish whipped up the coolest party trick in town. All it takes is (practially) two simple steps to create these glow in the dark Jell-O shots. You just need Jell-O, vodka, and the secret ingredient, tonic water, to make these bad boys glow brighter than the moon. Good luck to whoever tries to top this at their next party...
Glow in the Dark Jell-O Shots
- 3 cups tonic water, divided
- 2 packages different flavor Jell-O (we used pineapple and orange)
- 1 cup vodka
- gummy bears
- In a tupperware fill with gummy bears and fill to the top with vodka of choice. Allow to soak up overnight.
- Make the first layer: Pour one cup of tonic water into a pot over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, add the pineapple Jell-O mix. Whisk until the mix has dissolved, then pour in half a cup of tonic water and half a cup of vodka. Stir to combine.
- Pour the Jell-O into shot glasses, filling them about 2/3s of the way up. Allow Jell-O to sit for 1-2 hours and thicken slightly. Stick a gummy bear in the center. Place them in the refrigerator to chill for about 30-35 minutes or until fully set.
- Make the second layer: As they set, start making the Orange Jell-O, following the same process used for the Pineapple Jell-O.
- Top each of the pineapple Jell-O shot glasses with the orange Jell-O mixture. Return the shots to the fridge to set, about 2-3 hours.