This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
Glow in the Dark Jell-O Shots
- 3 cups tonic water, divided
- 2 packages different flavor Jell-O (we used pineapple and orange)
- 1 cup vodka
- gummy bears
- In a tupperware fill with gummy bears and fill to the top with vodka of choice. Allow to soak up overnight.
- Make the first layer: Pour one cup of tonic water into a pot over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, add the pineapple Jell-O mix. Whisk until the mix has dissolved, then pour in half a cup of tonic water and half a cup of vodka. Stir to combine.
- Pour the Jell-O into shot glasses, filling them about 2/3s of the way up. Allow Jell-O to sit for 1-2 hours and thicken slightly. Stick a gummy bear in the center. Place them in the refrigerator to chill for about 30-35 minutes or until fully set.
- Make the second layer: As they set, start making the Orange Jell-O, following the same process used for the Pineapple Jell-O.
- Top each of the pineapple Jell-O shot glasses with the orange Jell-O mixture. Return the shots to the fridge to set, about 2-3 hours.