This Beer Is Stronger Than Whiskey
Grapefruit Whiskey Sour
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 ounces of your favorite whiskey
- 6 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, plus extra for garnishes
- 12 ounces of club soda
- Round lemon slices
- Make a grapefruit-rosemary soda. To do this, first make a rosemary simple syrup by bringing the water, sugar, and rosemary sprigs to a boil in a pot. Let the mixture cool to room temperature and then strain out the rosemary sprigs. Set aside.
- In a large pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, club soda, and 1.5 ounces of the rosemary simple syrup and stir.
- Split the whiskey between two cups filled with ice. Top off with the grapefruit-rosemary soda. Garnish with leftover fresh rosemary and the lemon wheels. Cheers!