Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
The Midori Green Ghoul
Total Time: Prep time: 30 min; Total Time to Make: 5 minutes
- 2 ounces ginger juice
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 12 ounces sparkling water
- 1 licorice twist
- 2 ounces Midori
- ½ ounce green Chartreuse
- Ginger beer
- Make your ginger syrup. Peel and grate a large knob of ginger. Then squeeze the juice out of the ginger using a cheesecloth into a bowl. Pour two ounces of the ginger juice into a large bottle using a funnel.
- Add in two ounces of fresh lime juice, three ounces of simple syrup, and 12 ounces of sparkling water to the bottle. Shake gently to combine.
- Take the licorice twist, cut of the ends, and then split it in half lengthwise. Lay the two halves in the bottom of a wide-rimmed glass, forming an "X" and top with ice.
- In a shaker, add Midori, green Chartreuse, a ½ ounce of the ginger syrup, and ice. Shake. Pour into the prepared glasses, top off with ginger beer.
- Pat yourself on the back and drink up.