Mini Chicken Pot Pies: Big Homestyle Flavor, Endearingly Tiny Portion
Muffin Pan Barbecued Chicken
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 chicken legs
- 7 teaspoons of barbecue rub
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 6 teaspoons butter
- Carefully cut open the chicken legs, removing the bones inside.
- Apply the barbecue rub to the chicken, until each piece is evenly and thoroughly coated.
- Tuck each piece of chicken into a muffin pan and top each one with a square of butter.
- Grill, covered, at 400°F for approximately 30 minutes.
- Use tongs to extricate the chicken from the pan, and set back on the grill. Using a culinary brush, glaze each piece of chicken with the barbecue sauce. Cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.