We Cant Stop Cheesin' for These Grilled Cheese Cheeseburgers
Go big or go home with 0815BBQ's monstrous grilled cheese cheeseburger. A juicy cheese-stuffed burger is topped with lettuce, tomatoes, and all the fixings, and is then sandwiched between two melty grilled cheese sandwiches that are brushed with olive oil and BBQ rub for a burger that's got cheese on cheese on cheese.
Grilled Cheese Cheeseburger
- 4 slices of bread
- 2-4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 5 oz. of cheddar cheese
- 4-5 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp of BBQ rub
- 10 oz ground beef
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Mix olive oil with BBQ rub.
- Put slices of cheddar between sandwich bread.
- Brush both sides of the bread with oil/rub-mixture.
- Grill sandwiches over low heat until golden brown.
- Put the rest of the cheddar cheese in ground beef and grill 3 minutes on both sides while adding salt.
- Let rest on indirect heat until done.
- Build the sandwich-grilled cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, burger and grilled cheese.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.