Grilled Cheese Cheeseburger
- 4 slices of bread
- 2-4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 5 oz. of cheddar cheese
- 4-5 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp of BBQ rub
- 10 oz ground beef
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Mix olive oil with BBQ rub.
- Put slices of cheddar between sandwich bread.
- Brush both sides of the bread with oil/rub-mixture.
- Grill sandwiches over low heat until golden brown.
- Put the rest of the cheddar cheese in ground beef and grill 3 minutes on both sides while adding salt.
- Let rest on indirect heat until done.
- Build the sandwich-grilled cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, burger and grilled cheese.