These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
Grilled Fruit Cobbler Recipe
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3-4 stone fruits (peaches, plums, or nectarines); pitted and halved
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
Cover both sides of stone fruits with cooking spray; place on grill, cut-side down, cover, and cook until charred and softened, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Put the butter in a 10- to 12-inch cast-iron skillet and place it on the grill with the fruit to melt the butter.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl until well combined. Add buttermilk and whisk until combined.
- When the fruit is done, transfer to a cutting board and cut the halves into slices.
- Once butter is melted, pour batter over the melted butter; do not mix. Scatter the grilled fruit and berries over the batter; do not mix it in.
- Cover with foil and grill until the juices are bubbling and the top is golden, about 45 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.