These Grilled Nachos are the Only Nachos You Need Right Now
0815BBQ is mixing up some fresh salsa to layer over your chips and meat for the best grilled lasagna-style nachos in town. You can't go wrong with fresh avocado, onions, tomatoes, chili, ginger, garlic, and more, especially when it gets covered in gooey cheese.
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado diced
- small onion, diced
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp sliced chili
- 2 dashes of lemon juice
- 2 dashed of olive oil
- 2 dashed of white vinegar
- salt and pepper
- medium sized onion, diced
- tomato puree
- 25 oz ground meat (50% pork 50% beef)
- 1 can of tomato
- 14 oz of nachos
- 10 oz of grated cheese
- Mix salsa ingredients and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Combine chili sauce ingredients into a bowl and cook.
- Mix nachos, chili, nachos, chili, salsa, and cheese.
- Grill for 35 minutes at 400 ° F.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.