Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
Grilled Peach Cocktail
- 2 peaches
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, plus extra for garnish
- 2 dashes of angostura bitters
- 2 teaspoons meyer lemon juice
- 2 ounces bourbon
- Cut peaches into wedges and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Grill the peach wedges on sides until charred on a griddle or grill.
- Muddle 2 grilled peach wedges and thyme in a shaker until forming a thick pulp. Add sugar, thyme, angostura bitters, meyer lemon juice and bourbon over ice in the cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously until completely combined.
- Pour contents of shaker into cold, ice-filled glasses. Garnish with remaining peach wedges and thyme sprig.