Drink This Winter Bourbon Smash and Conquer Cold Weather Forever
Habanero Armadillo Eggs
- 4 habanero peppers
- 4 dices of cheddar (depending on the size of your habaneros)
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 tsp of BBQ rub
- 20 oz ground beef
- 6-8 tsp BBQ sauce
- Cut the tops off of the habaneros and clean the pepper from seeds.
- Place dices of cheddar cheese into the pepper.
- Cover with beef and form small eggs. Then wrap in bacon.
- Sprinkle over some BBQ rub and grill for 20 minutes at 400 ° F.
- Glaze with BBQ sauce and grill for another 10 minutes at 400 ° F.