This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
Black Magic Cocktail
- ¼ cup ice
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1½ ounces vodka
- 2 drops black food dye
- ½ ounce Triple sec
- Orange slices, to garnish
- Pour the orange juice and Triple sec into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover, shake well, and strain into a glass filled halfway with ice.
- In a pint glass, add a drop of black food dye to the vodka. Stir well.
- Using the back of a spoon, slowly pour the black vodka into the cocktail glass so that it rests atop the orange juice and Triple sec.
- Using a cotton swab, carefully paint the orange slices with black food dye, decorating as desired. Garnish and serve.