This BBQ Chicken Recipe Is Proof That Insane Diets Can Be Delicious
Yield: 1 cocktail
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- ½ ounce Triple sec (or orange liqueur)
- 1 ounce Apple Pucker (or apple schnapps)
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 ounces Champagne
- Green sugar, to garnish (1 cup sugar, 3-4 drops green food coloring)
- ⅓ teaspoon dry ice, to garnish. NOTE: Always observe dry ice safety measures. Never touch dry ice with bare skin and do not swallow.
- In a ziplock bag, combine the sugar and green food coloring. Seal, and mix together using a combination of hand movements and a rolling pin.
- Pour the sugar onto a tray, and dip the soaked rim of a cocktail glass in the mixture to coat the edges. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker ⅔ filled with ice, combine vanilla vodka, Triple sec, Apple Pucker, and lemon juice. Shake vigorously for approximately 20 seconds or until well-chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and top with a float of Champagne.
- Using a spoon, add dry ice to the glass. Do not touch the dry ice with bare hands or swallow it. Wait until the dry ice has smoked out and evaporated entirely before consuming the cocktail.