These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
- 1¼ ounces bourbon
- ¾ ounce St. Germain
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- Ginger beer ice cubes
- Ginger beer, to float
- 8 dashes Angostura bitters
- Candy skeleton bone, to garnish
- Make Ginger Beer Ice Cubes: Pour your favorite non-alcoholic or alcoholic ginger beer into an ice cube tray, and freeze overnight.
- Pour the lemon juice, bourbon, and St. Germain into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass with ginger beer ice cubes, and top with a float of ginger beer to the rim of the glass. Add the dashes of Angostura bitters, garnish with a candy skeleton bone, and serve.