Irish Hazelnut Cream Is the Boozy Winter Warmer You Needed
Smoking Skulls Cocktail
- 1 ounce bourbon
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ¼ ounce homemade grenadine
- Splash Mountain Dew
- Dry ice chips, for presentation
- NOTE: Always observe dry ice safety measures. Never touch dry ice with bare skin and do not swallow.
- Make Homemade Grenadine: In a Mason jar, combine equal parts sugar and pomegranate juice. Seal and shake well.
- Pour bourbon, lime juice, and grenadine into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well, and strain into a glass.
- Drop dry ice chips into the glass and top with a float of Mountain Dew. Do not swallow the dry ice chips. Wait until the dry ice has smoked out and evaporated entirely before consuming the drink.